For the ultimate style statement
For a showstopping conservatory design that adds unbeatable kerb appeal, a gable-style style is the perfect choice. Selecting a gable-end conservatory from us means you can be assured quality, precision and performance are key at all stages.
A gable-ended roof features panes that extend to the apex of the conservatory roof, creating an impressive front elevation and letting natural light flood unimpeded into your living space.
When it comes to PVC-U in the UK, we deliver the very best in terms of choice, quality and value for money.
Our gable-ended conservatories deliver…
- Superb attention to detail, including decorative crestings, roof finials and easy-fit PVC-U skirting boards.
- A range of glazing options, such as Georgian bars and vertical sliding sash windows, and stained or leaded panes.
- A whole spectrum of colour choices, allowing you to select two finishes within one product – choose a woodgrain finish that will complement your exterior brickwork, while enjoying a classic white finish inside your light-filled living space.
- Outstanding performance, month upon month. Some manufacturers use sealant as the main factor that protects their conservatories against water seepage, but this can be unreliable and unattractive. Our structures are precision-engineered to rely less on sealant. The innovative roof structure means you can trust your conservatory’s performance for its long, long lifetime.
- Thermal efficiency that combines heat retention with optimized light-flow, ensuring your conservatory is always cosy and inviting.