An innovative approach to extending your living space
We really understand the needs of today’s harassed homeowner. The P-shaped option allows you to maximize your living space by bringing together two styles to create a supersized conservatory that’s perfect for your family. You can take two styles – the Victorian and lean-to, for example – or adapt your existing conservatory to result in a configuration in the shape of the letter P.
This allows you to divide your conservatory into zones to suit everyone in your household. Whether you’re seeking extra dining space or a den for the kids, our P-shaped conservatories offer the perfect a solution that fits with your lifestyle.
Our P-shaped conservatories deliver…
- Superb attention to detail, including decorative crestings, roof finials and easy-fit PVC-U skirting boards.
- A range of glazing options, such as Georgian bars and vertical sliding sash windows, and stained or leaded panes.
- A whole spectrum of colour choices, allowing you to select two finishes within one product – choose a woodgrain finish that will complement your exterior brickwork, while enjoying a classic white finish inside your light-filled living space.
- Outstanding performance, month upon month. Some manufacturers use sealant as the main factor that protects their conservatories against water seepage, but this can be unreliable and unattractive. Our structures are precision-engineered to rely less on sealant. The innovative roof structure means you can trust your conservatory’s performance for its long, long lifetime.
- Thermal efficiency that combines heat retention with optimized light-flow, ensuring your conservatory is always cosy and inviting.